The numbered entries below contain descriptions of the changes proposed in this consultation and links to the pages that contain proposed revisions to the rules.
You are invited to comment here regarding the approach taken and any areas you would like to see changed and on each linked page regarding the specific changes. On each linked page both the existing text and proposed changes in yellow are shown so that the difference can be seen without flicking between pages
- Broadcasting page revised to draw on work from the Recording and Broadcasting group volunteer.bcs.org/Rules_broadcasting_c. Broadcasting will also be moved in the index so that it is next to the related subject of publishing.
- Recording attendance at meetings and handling joint events between Member Groups added to the Member Group Events page volunteer.bcs.org/Rules_events_c2
- Expense allocation for joint events, also at volunteer.bcs.org/Rules_events_c2
- Expansion of what should be included on a Member Group website (to bring in line with information needed when setting up a new group) at volunteer.bcs.org/Rules_web_site_c
- Friendly URLs have also been added to volunteer.bcs.org/Rules_relationship
- Late addition, a change in the chair of the New Member Group Panel has been made at volunteer.bcs.org/Rules_setting_up_a_member_group_c2
The consultation will run from Tuesday 4th June until Friday 19th July.